Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Wishlist Item #5

Yet again I am really, really sorry I haven't posted in a while. My life is literally MANIC at the minute with work and uni. I have so many assignments due in over the next week and I even have a presentation which I'm ABSOLUTELY dreading!

With so much to do right now, I probably shouldn't be doing this sneaky blog post but I thought I'd give myself a little break and do something I actually enjoy! I've found a gorgeous, little Topshop number to brighten up my day so I thought I'd share it with you. It's Topshop's Premium Embroidered Kimono and gosh, is it pretty!


I love everything about this jacket, from the mesh material to the tassles to the embroidered pattern - it all just works. I want it for jazzing up simple dressed-down days: throw on with skinny jeans, a black vest, some studded boots, lots of silver jewellery and a top knot for a laid back look. I want it for dressy nights: add to a leopard print, body-con, midi skirt; a black, velvet bralet; black, platform boots and a black clutch for a glam, rock chic vibe. But most of all, I want it in my wardrobe RIGHT THIS SECOND! At £50 it's on the expensive side but just look at it - it's SO worth it! I hope to buy it real soon. I NEED it in my life.

Now I must admit over the next few days, I doubt I'll get a chance to post things as I'll be so busy (and probably having a nervous breakdown - arrrrgh PRESENTATION!) But once this week is over with, there will be no stopping me! I promise. Expect lots of wishlist items, lots of style picks, lots of celeb crushes and lots of OOTD's.

I'll be back soon!

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment