Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Zara Hot List

I love Zara. It's always so stylish and slick. There are over 1,500 stores across the world making it one of the biggest retailers.  Zara is a Spanish company created in 1975. I definitely see this European vibe in their clothes - they're very polished and simple. I want SO much but I've picked my six, ABSOLUTE fave items for you:


1. Zara Faux Leather Sweater is such a nice wardrobe staple. It's a wonderful twist on the simple black jumper. The faux leather panel on the front gives it a really expensive look - you'd never guess its less than £36! I picture this with a camel coloured boyfriend coat, black skinny jeans, leopard print boots and a lady-like black bag for a casual yet chic day of shopping!

2. Zara Houndstooth Trousers are AMAZING! At the minute, I have a major crush on printed trousers. I can't get enough of them. Houndstooth is still very current so these trousers are a definite must in my opinion. They can be dressed for both smart and casual situations which is also fab! Love, love, love.

3. Zara Coat with Quilted Leather Sleeves is my perfect winter coat this season. I love everything about it: the black colour, the quilted leather, the silver zip detailing, the perfect length, the textured material... I just NEED it. At £139, it's a little on the expensive side but it's so worth it - just look at it! 

4. Zara T-shirt with Faux Leather Sleeves is another fab wardrobe staple, like the sweater I mentioned above. I love the grey colour and the V-neck - it's the classic tee. The faux leather sleeves give a little edge and add some playfulness. I'd wear this tee with a leopard print body-con midi skirt and some chunky, black boots for a 'I've-just-thrown-this-on' kind of look.

5. Zara Faux Leather Jeggings are brill! I've wanted some leather trousers for SO long! Because these ones are faux leather, they're a fraction of the usual price for real leather pants at under £40! Bargain! I love the ankle grazing length and the zips around the hem. They're perfect for both day and night so you'll definitely get your wear out of them!

6. Zara A-Line Dress is such a smart, little number. The coated material make the dress look SO expensive! At £50 it still isn't cheap but it's definitely worth it as it will still be in your wardrobe in years to come! The LBD definitely outlives all the trends each S/S and A/W as it's so versatile and classic. For a Carrie Bradshaw-esque look, I'd add a colourful, beaded blazer and some printed heels. To toughen the dress up, I'd add lots of silver jewellery, some platform boots and dark purple lipstick. For a refined look I'd add simple, strappy heels and a metal, box clutch.

Have you got your eyes on any Zara goodies at the minute?

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment