Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Wishlist Item #2

Today's wishlist item is a pair of Dr Martens black studded boots which I've fallen in love with. I have a pair of Docs in the original cherry red colour but they're too big for me so I was on the hunt for a new pair, when my eyes landed on these babes...


If that isn't a fierce boot then I really don't know what is! I love the matte all black look - I could literally wear these boots with ANYTHING! The studs are tough and cool, I think they're a really nice addition to the original Docs which were created in the 1960s. These boots are perfect for the winter months, they make ploughing through the snow so much easier! 

I'd wear them with skinny jeans, an oversized coat, a simple jumper and a fur hat for cold days. Come spring/summer, I'd wear these with little lace dresses for a girly/tough contrasting look. I'd dress them up with a chiffon, black ankle grazing skirt and velvet bralet, with tons of gold jewellery and purple lipstick for a chilled night out.  

The only slight downfall of these boots is the price: £275! Eeeek, but I NEED them in my life! I've decided I'm going to save up and maybe treat myself to them over Christmas. I feel they're vital - I don't think my wardrobe can survive without them...

To view more Dr Martens visit: http://store.drmartens.co.uk/

What do you think?

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment