Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Wishlist Item #1

I've decided I'm going to make wishlist item posts a feature on my blog because there is ALWAYS some boots, shoes, a dress, top, skirt, trousers, a bag or some jewellery that I NEED. My wishlist is as long as my arm so I know I'll always have something to show you and ramble on about! Today I'm starting with my very first item which is exciting! They're a very, very naughty pair of boots that I've had my eye on for some time!


They're 'Destiny' black leather leopard pony boots from Office and my God, are they hot! I seem to mention it in every post possible but I love leopard print so when I saw these beauties I fell head over heels (excuse the pun). I love that they're a mixture of print and black as it's quirky and cute. They're not too full on so you can still be playful when putting your outfits together. With an 8cm heel, they're perfect for day to night dressing which is fab when you've got a busy day ahead!

I'd pair these boots with some black skinny jeans, a simple tee, an oversized boyfriend coat (the Topshop coat featured in my October hitlist post would be PERFECT!) and a studded handbag for a chilled day time look. Alternatively they'd look just as cute with a black body-con midi skirt, a cropped shirt and a black leather jacket for something more formal like a meal. For a night on the tiles over the festive period, I'd pair these with a glittery dress (this William Tempest for River Island dress would be GORGEOUS!) and a simple clutch for a little va-va-voom.  

At £85 they're not too expensive. Office always have great saver options too: flash your student card to save yourself 10% which is a handy £8.50 plus there is free UK standard delivery!

What do you think? Have you got your eye on any other Office specials?

Sian x


No comments:

Post a Comment