Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Yayer Hot List

I stumbled across Yayer a few months ago and fell hook-line-and-sinker for it's grunge girl style. The brand began three years ago in 2009 as a small clothing label selling vintage inspired clothes to local boutiques. As their success grew, they decided to make an online store and they haven't looked back!


1. Yayer 'Denim Quest' maxi dress is one of my favourite items. I love the dungaree-style top of the dress, I think it's so cute and quirky. I kind of wish the bottom wasn't so floaty as that's not very me but either way, I still love the dress. I'd pair this with some Doc Martens, a black bowler and tons of gold rings and bracelets.

2. Yayer 'Criss Cross' jacket is such a smart, yet unique, blazer. I love that it's in black - classy, chic and goes with most things. The buttons are a nod to the 80's which I always appreciate as I love vintage. My fave feature though HAS to be the detailing on the arms, it's so sexy yet subtle. Gorgeous.

3. Yayer Sheer High Roller top is a risky little number! It's so 90s - my fave! It's no secret that I'm LOVING the turtle neck at the minute so that combined with the sheer and long sleeves make it PERFECT in my eyes! I'd wear this with high-waisted vintage Levi jeans and red high-top Converse for a chilled day look.

4. Yayer 'Glitter Girl' skater dress is so cute! Topshop had a similar dress last year and I was pretty gutted I lost out on it. I love skater dresses - they're so flattering and the glitter is PERFECT for the Christmas months. The scoop back is such a nice feature as it shows a little skin.

5. Yayer 'Wild Velvet' skater skirt is hot, hot, hot! I LOVE velvet and leopard print so this is like my PERFECT skirt. The elasticated skirt is such a helpful detail - it means I can eat more over the Christmas months without feeling too restricted (always a good thing!) At only £25, it's a complete steal. I'm going to buy this skirt on payday and wear it with my grey American Apparel crop top and some cute, heeled black boots.

6.Yayer 'Dark Side' skater skirt is gorgeous. I've wanted a black leather, skater skirt for some time now - and although this is only PU leather - it's still really cute. It's only £28 so it's a guilt free spend! I'd wear this with leopard print boots and sheer shirt buttoned to the top. Tooooo cute.

Grab yourself some Yayer goodies at: yayer.co.uk

Sian x



No comments:

Post a Comment