Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Wishlist Item #3

I've wanted this ring for SO SO SO long. I love it! It's the YSL 'Arty' ring in with the blue-flecked glass stone. It's been on my wishlist for months, I need to get saving up for it!
 

I love the colours of this stone, gold and navy are two colours which compliment each other perfectly. It's such a stylish ring. As it's £180, I'd probably wear it on special occasions rather than for every day life. I wouldn't forgive myself if I lost it!
 
Lots of celebrities and fashionistas have been spotted wearing this ring (if it's good enough for Alexa Chung, it's good enough for me!) so it's definitely cemented itself as a fashion must! It is available in so many other coloured stones, there is: 'Mint', 'Brown with coloured swirl' (so pretty!), 'Red', 'Bright Blue', 'Pink', 'Coral' and 'Navy-flecked turquoise'.
 
If you're looking for a cheaper copy cat you can find really good replicas on Ebay for as little as £6! I'm thinking of buying one of these until I've saved up enough for the real deal.
 
What do you think of this ring?
 
Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment