Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Wishlist Item #4

Now these heels really are a WISH, though sadly not a realistic one. I've wanted them for months but at over £800, I doubt I'll be donning them anytime soon! They're Christian Louboutin 'Un Bout' PVC heels. They're from the Spring 2012 collection and come in a number of different colours: black, neon yellow, red and silver.





Black is definitely my favourite as they're classic and chic. The PVC element of the pumps is so different and the toe cap is definitely still in fashion at the minute. The famous flash of red on the sole is something I dream of... I know one day I WILL have a pair!
 
Celebrities in Christian Louboutin 'Un Bout' Heels
 

A lot of celebrities and fashionistas have been sporting these beauties. Pictured above, from left to right, is: Solange Knowles, Emma Stone, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Beyonce and Bip Ling.

What do you think of these shoes?

Sian x




No comments:

Post a Comment