Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

MTV EMA's 2012

The MTV Europe Music Awards 2012 were held tonight in Frankfurt, Germany. The star-studded bash certainly had some looks - granted, some better than others - but two ladies completely stole the show for me. My two stand out beauties were Rita Ora and Taylor Swift. All I can say is wow!

Rita Ora


Rita Ora looked striking in a voluminous, red Marchesa dress. I love, love, love the detailing on the body of this dress. The red, lace pattern over the nude is GORGEOUS. Red, shiny material is a bit touch and go for me but in this case, I think Rita pulls it off. The billowing skirt adds tons of drama - Miss Ora even had a mystery man carry the back of it as she made her way inside of the building! Her signature blonde, bouncy curls and slick of red lipstick give the dress an edge - it's the Rita look we all know and love. Good work!  

Taylor Swift


My jaw literally dropped when I saw these photographs. I don't think I've ever seen Taylor look so good. The J.Mendel dress  she's wearing is utterly stunning. The delicate beading and the white colour make it such a dreamy dress. I love the vintage inspired look - she looks like a '20's goddess. Her understated, wavy hair and smoky eye make-up accompany it perfectly. I love how she's kept the jewellery to a minimum - who needs it with such a breathtaking dress? Not only did Miss Swift look out of this world, she also celebrated three - yes THREE - awards. Taylor won Best Female Act, Best Live Act and Best Look. Well she certainly had the best look of the night in my eyes. Bravo Miss Swift, bravo.

What do you think of these two looks? Who is rocking it better?

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment