Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Superga

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had a super busy week. I went home for a few days then I've had uni and work so I've been really struggling to find time for a new post. But I am completely free for the next few days so I will be blogging quite a bit!

This post is dedicated to the Italian shoe company Superga. It's hard to believe that the brand is over a hundred years old! In recent years, it's gained a cult celeb following with the likes of Alexa Chung and Sienna Miller donning the cute trainers. Superga has also had some MAJOR designer collabs; the latest was with Henry Holland and it was absolutely gorgeous! It was also announced a few days ago that it-girl-of-the-minute Rita Ora will be the face of their new Spring/Summer '13 campaign which will be out in March. Fab!





Alexa Chung as the face and creative director of the Superga‘s UK Spring/Summer 2012 campaign.

Here are my four Superga faves:

1. House of Holland 2709 Foxing Dots Cotw Supergas are tooooo cute! I love the flatform, I love the dots, I love the monochrome, I love that they're in the sale. As you can probably tell, I love them. I think they'd be perfect with a black body-con midi and bare legs.

2. 2750 Cotu Classic Supergas in Grey Sage are the perfect day trainer. I can picture these with little dresses, high-waisted vintage jeans, leather trousers... anything. They're so versatile and the colour is to die for. Love.

3. 2750 Cotu Classic Supergas in Sunflower are a bright pair! They scream spring/summer to me. I can picture tanned skin, tons of anklets, bare legs, levi shorts and a cute, crop top. I can't wait!

4. 2750 Cotu Classic Supergas in White are the perfect wardrobe staple. They go with anything and everything. They make me think of Baby in Dirty Dancing as she wears similar sweet, white plimsolls. I'd make like Baby and wear high waisted jeans and crop tops as well as midi dresses with chunky cardigans. I luuuurve.


Celebs in Superga


From left to right: Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Sienna Miller, Kristen Stewart and Fearne Cotton.

To get yourself a pair of Supergas visit: http://www.superga.co.uk/ - at the minute it's free UK delivery on orders over £40! Get buying ladies!

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment