Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Perfume

I love, love, love perfume! I think I got my obsession from my Mum, who has always had tons of multi-coloured bottles adorning her dressing table as I grew up. Her all time favourite perfume is Angel by Thierry Mugler, which was made in 1992. Since then she's bought all of the perfumes he's released. Because of her, I've also became addicted to Mugler's signature scents. I LOVE them.

 
1. Thierry Mugler 'Alien' perfume is such a powerful scent. Whenever I wear it I feel empowered - it's a perfume that packs a punch and I LOVE that about it. It's not too girly. Oh, and the bottle is to die for!  
 
2. Thierry Mugler 'Womanity' perfume is Mugler's latest release and I've got to say, it's my favourite. I wear this one the most, whether it be day or night. It's got such a distinctive smell. Like his other perfumes, it's strong and fierce. And, the bottle embodies this power as well. Gorgeous.     
 
3. Thierry Mugler 'Angel' perfume is such an iconic scent! Whenever I smell it, I'm reminded of my Mum and I think that's such a wonderful thing. It's got such a musky smell to it which is good - I hate anything too floral or girly. The bright blue colour, the quirky star shape and the dreamy name are PERFECT too.
 
What are your favourite perfumes?
 
Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment