Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Pretty Underwear

(CAUTION: THIS POST DOES CONTAIN GORGEOUS UNDIES AND SOME NAKED-ISH BODS!)

Sometimes I think our underwear is overlooked when we select outfits, when the majority of the time it should be the most important! It plays such a HUGE role! It lifts, it smooths, it sucks in (check out http://www.spanx.co.uk/shop/ for helpful underwear that does all these functions BRILLIANTLY!) - but most most importantly, underwear can make us feel good!

Topshop
At the minute I'm obsessed with Topshop's cute, little bra and pant sets. For every day wear, they're so dainty and sweet. I love them!


1. Topshop colbalt blue racerback mesh triangle bra and matching pants are so nice! I have this set and it's the cutest thing. The blue is so striking and the racerback with the lace detailing is gorgeous. I love it!

2. Topshop sparkle chiffon triangle bra plus the matching mini is such a delicate set! It's beautiful. I love the coral colour, the sparkle chiffon, and the super thin straps. I love the triangle style of the bra as I'm not a massive advocate of padded bras.

3. Topshop flame knit triangle bra and mini is gorgeous. I love the pattern, it's so Missoni! The daring cut out of the bra is so hot, it's add a little spice to the cutesie print and style. I love it.

4. Topshop linear lace bralet with the liner lace brazilian knickers is one sexy combo! I love, love, love the the long line of the bra - it's so vintage-esque and flattering. The fact the colour is black avoids tackiness and keeps class. The lace is a beautiful touch. I think this set is so elegant and classy. Beautiful.

American Apparel
I also LOVE American Apparels stretch floral lace bras. They're so pretty! At £16 each, they're a pretty good price. I'm going to invest in some when I'm paid. They're too cute. You can get matching stretch floral lace low slung pants, thongs and high-waist briefs. I've picked my four favourite colours:



1. Nude
2. Truffle
3. Orchid Flower
4. Navy
 
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for M&S
It's no secret that I LOVE Rosie! She's my major girl crush, she's perfect. As a model she's worked for lingerie giants Victoria's Secret as well as done countless shoots in nothing but her undies. Because of this, as well as her own obsession with pretty bras and pants, she created her own collection for M&S earlier this year, which became the company's fastest-selling underwear range! You go girl! I've picked my three favourite sets:
 


1. The Swiss designed couture embroidered non-padded bra and matching pants is my favourite. It's so girly and pretty. I love the blush pink colour and all of the detailing. The set is made from soft Belgian microfibre fabric so it feels as gorgeous as it looks. At £50 for the set, it is expensive but I think it's definitely worth it. Look at how gorgeous it is!

2. The French designed rose lace padded plunge bra and matching brazilian knickers in green is beautiful. It is available in a good range of colours but the green is definitely my fave! I love that shade with the intricate lace detailing - undies fit for a princess!

3. The French designed rose lace padded plunge bra and matching brazilian knickers are loooovely. The champagne colour is perfect for the rose pattern. I love how girly it is. Beautiful.

For more Topshop, American Apparel and Rosie undies visit: http://www.topshop.com, http://store.americanapparel.co.uk and http://www.marksandspencer.com

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment