Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

The Cambridge Satchel

At the minute I'm completely obsessed with Cambridge Satchels. They're absolutely gorgeous! I love the story behind them; Julie Deane wanted to re-create her childhood satchel and so the Cambridge Satchel Company was born in 2008. Her bags have had such huge success with the likes of Alexa Chung, Elle Fanning, Fearne Cotton and Zooey Deschanel all sporting them out and about. 
 


1. The classic red 15" 'Batchel' has been on my Wish List for months! It's so perfect for uni and it's versatile as it has both the long strap and the short handle so I can carry it in different ways depending on my outfit. I just LOVE it. I want it most of all with 'SB' embossed on it in gold. I've moved it onto my Christmas list so hopefully on December 25th I'll be able to post a pic with my very own brand new, beautiful Cambridge Satchel. Eeeeeeeek!

2. The classic yellow 15" 'Batchel' is so lovely! I love the pop of yellow, it's perfect for spring and summer. I can picture it perfectly slung over my shoulder with a cute denim dress and some tough black boots for an effortless, what-this-old-thing? look. Alternatively paired with a pretty midi with some brown leather sandals screams summer to me! So many options. Love, love, love.

3. The orange 14" 'Fluoro' Satchel is second on my list. I love the Fluoros, they're so quirky and can lift any outfit. This paired with a khaki or army print jacket for autumn/winter would be perfect; the orange would just give a real POP! Absolutely amazing. Need, want, love.

4. The green 14" 'Fluoro' Satchel is toooooo cute! The green is so effortless and cool. It isn't too girly and I love that about it. It's current, it's fresh and most of all it's HOT! This paired with a simple shirt, skinny jeans and some white Converse would be gorgeous. It would also look fab with a simple, grey cropped tee and black bodycon midi. The green is so statement that I think it would look best with a simpler outfit. Let the Fluoro do the talking.

To get yourself one of this beauties visit: http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/ - at the minute they have free delivery on all UK orders so get going girls!

Sian x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment