Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Meal with the Girls

On Monday night I had a really cute meal and a few drinks with the girls. We ate at 'What's Cooking?' in Liverpool on the docks. We had such a good night!
 
 
 

 (Please ignore my silly face on the last one! I think the rosé was getting to me!)
 
What I wore
I decided to wear my All Saints long, silk, shirt dress which has a really dreamy pattern on. It has slits up either side which is good so I didn't feel too covered or bulky. I wore it unbuttoned with a black bandeau underneath.
 
I added a black leather jacket with a studded collar which I bought from Topshop about five years ago! It was such a good find, I wear it to death! I also added some cute black, ankle boots from Office called 'Nighthawk' which I bought a few weeks ago. I love them! They're similar to the Chloe ankle boots (which I was absolutely besotted with) but by no means could I afford £850 so finding these cheap copy cats was an amazing day!
 
I added some silver rings I bought from Ebay and I'm wearing Topshop 'Infrared' lipstick which is a really good matte, red-orangey colour. I wore my hair in a messy bun at the back and added a slick of black eyeliner and lashings of mascara. On my nails I'm wearing Barry M 'Navy' which is always a fail safe colour of mine. It's got a gorgeous shine to it and looks really striking with pretty rings.
 
Sian x 

No comments:

Post a Comment