Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Christopher Kane for Topshop Alligator Tee



It still haunts me to this very day that I never bought this tee. It really, genuinely breaks my heart. It was September 18th 2009 that Christopher Kane launched his collection with Topshop and this little gem was first showcased. It was a fresh take on his Spring/Summer '09 collection which featured graphic prints of different monkeys and apes. It was seen on many fashionable ladies at LFW as well as some celebs like Jaime Winstone and even Alexa Chung was spotted in the dress version. 

It's been THREE WHOLE YEARS and I still need this top! I search high and low for it on Ebay and I know one day I WILL own it. When that day comes, expect a photograph of me wearing it looking very, very smug.

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment