Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Ragged Priest Hot List

We have 'The Ragged Priest' at work in the concessions area and as soon as my eyes fell upon the studs and the string tees, I was sold. I'm quite a sucker for some leather and denim too. Perfect.


1. The Ragged Priest 'Freeloader' denim shirt is lovely! I love the faded black denim (I'm afraid to admit this, but yes, I'd double denim this shirt with some blue, skinny jeans) and the leather and gold studded detailing. It's tough and I LOVE it!

2. The Ragged Priest 'Roadie' string tee is something I loooove. Don't ask me why but I'm really - and I mean really - feeling the string tee. It's a little bit sexy, but coupled with a black bralet, still very covered and rather modest. Who would have thought it? I'd wear this tucked into some high waisted levi shorts and chunky, black boots or out loose with a leather mini skirt and leopard print boots for night time. For the day, I'd wear a bodycon, black midi and boots (Coltranes or Roscoes preferably!). All worn with a black bralet underneath. Fab.

3. The Ragged Priest 'Honey Rider' dress is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the different elements to it. The string tee (yes, my obsession is getting out of hand now...), the patterned chiffon maxi skirt with mini skirt underneath, the elasticated waistband... The list goes on. I'd wear with a simple black bandeau bra, purple or orange lippy, some black heels and plenty of silver jewellery. VoilĂ ! Night time chic - sorted.

4. The Ragged Priest 'Rider' denim shirt was not something I particularly loved when I first looked at it. But then I stumbled across it again. Then again. And then again. Now I am completely in love with it! I love the leather straps with the studs over the shoulders - its all very 50 shades with class still intact! I love how it's styled in the picture - oversized with bare legs is exactly how I'd wear it for night time, although I'd probably slip a leopard print body con mini skirt underneath for extra coverage. For day time I'd probably add a simple flowing, black maxi, Converse or Docs and a woolie hat for a casual look. Love it.

You can buy 'The Ragged Priest' from http://www.theraggedpriest.com as well as in some Topshop stores. Go for it ladies!

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment