Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

Nasty Gal Hot List

Pheeeeew! Nasty Gal is like heaven sent down from the fashion Gods! I'm completely and utterly obsessed and in love. It's absolutely amazing. It started out as an ebay store in 2006 founded by Sophia Amoruso. Since then it has grown to an international website selling both vintage and new clothing. Nasty Gal describes their customers as her "the coolest girl in the room‚ pulling off whatever wildly unique piece that suits the mood." I could not agree more! Eeeeeeeeeek.

If I could describe every single thing I love about the site I'd be here all day! It's just absolutely fabulous.




1. Nasty Gal 'Cambridge' knit is the cutest jumper I've seen in a long time. The wine colour is beautiful and goes with a lot of different things. The cut is really quirky as it's longer at the back than it is in the front. I can picture this with leather trousers and leopard print boots or alternatively a floaty dress and chunky, black boots. It's amazing.

2. Nasty Gal 'ASCII' Leather Moto Fringe Jacket is tooooo hot! I want it in my life NOW! The cut of the jacket is stunning and the 100% portofino leather is something special. My favourite feature though has to be the fringing. It's so unique and quirky. I can picture myself drinking cocktails in this with a mini dress and chunky boots, bold lipstick and a top-knot. Please Santa?

3. Nasty Gal 'Censored' skater dress is so cute! The lilac colour is so striking; I don't think my love for pastels will ever disappear. The cut is so flattering - a cinched waist highlights your smallest point and creates the look of curves then the floaty skirt skims the hips and tummy. The mesh on the sleeves and the cups on the chest give it a sexy twist. It really does have everything.

4. Nasty Gal 'Free Love' dress is really tapping into my hippy vibe which I'm completely digging at the minute! The long lace sleeves, the dip hem, the white colour, the cut out sides, the opaque mini dress underneath - this dress has everything! For only £35.94 its a complete steal. Gorgeous. I can picture myself wearing this with tons of jewellery and slick of orange lippy.

To get your own dose of Nasty Gal goodness visit: http://www.nastygal.com/

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment