Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Hot List

I'm loving Jeffrey at the minute! I know the Litas have been on the top of everyones wish lists for some time now but my focus has been directed elsewhere. I've been lusting over a few different pairs of Campbells. I have my fingers, toes, arms, legs, even eyes crossed for a pair of Coltranes or Roscoes in the near future. They're PERFECT. Basically I just needed to share my babies with you!



1. Jeffrey Campbell 'Bruni' ankle boots are gorgeous! I love the gold detailing around the toes and heels. I love the three buckles. I love the slight point. I love the height (4" - perfect for taller girls like me who sometimes don't want to 10 feet tall on nights out). As you can probably tell, I love them. The price could seem a little steep but for good quality, beautiful leather boots it's worth it.

2. Jeffrey Campbell 'Coltrane' boots are so hot! They've been on my wish list for some time now. I love the chunky heel and the cut outs, along with the silver buckles. I think they're such a stylish boot. I'm currently on the mailing list for when they come back in stock but until then, I will be poised and ready with my card at hand so I can buy them in a flash! LOVE.

3. Jeffrey Campbell 'Luxi' leopard print boots are so naughty! I love them! They scream 'wear me with leather please' - whether it be leather trousers, a leather skirt, leather shorts or a leather jacket. Boy, are they sexy!

4. Jeffrey Campbell 'Roscoe' boots are actually making me drool on my keyboard right now. Well, not really, but you get the picture. I LOVE THEM. I adore the quirky, gold buckles and the chunky gold zip up the back. I love the thick sole and the stacked heel. I think the distressed leather adds to their I-don't-give-a-shit vibe. Fashion Gods shine down on me and provide me with these beauties please.

As I've been stalking Nasty Gal obsessively recently, all of my links are from their site (www.nastygal.com/shoes) where you can find more Campbells. You can also view some gorgeous JCs at: www.solestruck.com and www.office.co.uk 

Hope you enjoy! For more Jeffrey Campbell loving you can also visit: www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment