Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Wishlist #8

I'm OBSESSED with this American Apparel large suede clutch in 'Pumpkin'.


It is such a nice bag - it looks so luxurious! At £48, it is on the expensive side. I keep asking myself 'Will you use it? What will it go with? Is it too bright? Is it too big? Will it ruin easily?' - I always worry when it comes to buying clutch bags because I know I won't use them that often. But I know American Apparel are really high quality and I love suede - it's such a gorgeous fabric.

I can picture myself on a classy night out holding this clutch and wearing this Aqua 'Joker' dress, these Topshop 'Super' heels, lots of gold rings and a gold cuff bracelet, purple lipstick and my hair in a messy top knot. Then I could shove it under my arm and take it to a gig wearing this American Apparel tube dress and some black boots like these Office 'Domino' boots, lots of silver jewellery, a checked shirt for when it gets chilly outside and my hair styled in a casual, high pony.

LOVE it! What do you think?

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment