Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

February Topshop Hot List

You know I LOVE Topshop so it's no surprise I've got my eyes on SO many things in Topshop at the minute! It's literally a haven of ALL of my fave fashion styles and looks at the minute. I thought I'd share a few with you:



1. This Topshop crepe notch neck jacket is so stylish! I love the fact it is cropped - it goes SO perfectly with the trousers (below). The shorter sleeves and quirky neckline give it charisma. It's such a versatile piece, it doesn't have to be just worn with the matching trousers. I'd slip it over a white cropped tee and rock it with some high-waisted leather pants, leopard print boots and a black fedora hat for a dramatic look. Fab.

2. These Topshop crepe cigarette trousers are amazing. I love a good pair of tailored trousers! This pair certainly nail the bright trend too so they're perfect. I'd wear it with the matching jacket (above); a thin, white vest; a chunky, gold necklace; an oversized, floppy, black clutch; and some strappy heels (these JC Tilda platforms are stunning) for a classy, on trend look.

3. These Topshop 'Amnesty' sandals are AMAZING. Chunky, man-ish sandals are SO me - I'm definitely not one for strappy, dainty things - so these boot-like beauties are perfect. I want to rock these on holiday with high-waisted Levi short shorts, a leopard print bandeau bikini top, lots of gold jewellery and a long, beaded kimono style jacket (this Lost in Time vintage kimono on ASOS Marketplace is gorgeous).

4. I love this Topshop high neck cami! It's such a versatile piece which will fit perfectly into anyones wardrobe. It is definitely a transitional piece which will last years! I'd wear mine with everything: jeans, shorts, trousers, mini-skirts, maxi-skirts... it really works with everything. The thin straps are my fave and the high neck line is gorgeous. At £28, it's a steal too!

5. This Topshop Boutique dress is the cutest! I love the lilac colour and the popper buttons. I'd style this with a white blouse underneath, some frilly socks, a pair of black Dr Marten shoes and a high pony-tail (this Topshop metal hair bobble cuff is a nice addition) for a girly, day-time look. Too cute.

6. This MOTO denim dress is to die for! I love a denim smock so that, combined with the quirky checked pattern, makes this dress ideal.  The different shades of denim with the white lined pattern make it such a unique item. I think this might be my next purchase! I can see it lasting me through the months. In summer I want to rock it with a pair of white high-top Converse, sun kissed bare legs, a pair of Raybans and a tan rucksack. Gorgeous.  

7. This Topshop tassel necklace is so quirky! I love the choker necklace look and the gold metal. The long tassel would look fab with an American Apparel black leotard as the cut of the leotard is so low. I'd add some high-waisted jeans (like 'Joni' pair featured below in this post), these Topshop 'Artemis' heels, an oversized leopard print clutch and lots of gold rings and cuffs for a night time look.

8. These MOTO 'Joni' high-waisted jeans are my favourite! They're so stylish! I can picture them with an oversized, chiffon shirt (this American Apparel shirt in creme and black polka dot with a cream triange bra underneath is one of my faves) and a pair of loafers for a smart/casual look; with a crop top and Superga trainers for a laid back feel; with a thin, white vest and sandals (the 'Amnesty' pair in this post would be fab) for a summery look. At £36, they're totally worth it.

9. These Topshop 'Aristotle' boots are fabulous! I LOVE a chunky sole, gold detailing and black leather so these beauties definitely fit the brief. I think the subtle brogue-like detailing is such a fresh take on the traditional black, leather boot - it's a clash of tough and casual with classic and smart. At £98, they are expensive but I think they're worth it. Topshop boots last for years!

10. I'm SO glad this Topshop fedora hat has come back into stock! It's such a beauty! I want to rock it at a summer BBQ wearing a short, white, smock dress; a pair of Doc Martens; wavy, beach hair; silver jewellery and pale lipstick. Dreamy.

11. Now, I know this Topshop cardigan isn't for everyone but I've really fallen for it. Normally, I'm not drawn to pink but the mesh knit and the hints of glitter (which you can't really see in the photograph but you can in real life) have really done something to me! It's risky and a little naughty - I think that's why I like it. Do I dare buy? Decisions.

12. This Topshop bracelet is lovely. I'm really into bangles and cuffs so this is perfect. I love the thin band contrasted with the chunky arrows. At only £6.50, it's a COMPLETE bargain.

Are you lusting over anything from Topshop too?

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment