Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

Nails #1

Recently, I got my nails done for the first time - I know, I'm behind the times! Before then, I'd always just painted my nails myself. I used to do cute, little patterns on them with pens I bought from an independent shop at home. I never thought I'd be going to the shop to get acrylics because I always said I couldn't cope with long nails. How wrong I was!

I loved the whole experience. I went to a shop in my hometown called Unique. The very kind nail artist made me feel welcome straight away. I got the acrylics put on, then they were filed to a rounded point then I had red gel polish put on top in the shape of hearts.



I've had them on for two weeks now and they're still going strong! The gel polish is AMAZING! It hasn't chipped or peeled and it's still really shiny. The whole process of putting the gel polish on is so fun - you're hand gets placed under a UV gel-curing lamp which sets it and dries it in no time! Lots of people have been commenting on my new nails which has made me really chuffed! Who knew getting your nails done could make you so happy?

Now the biggest decision I've got to make is... what to have next!?

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment