Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

H&M Hot List

I love H&M for their good quality basics and their easy-going European style. H&M is a Swedish brand with over 2,600 stores across 43 countries - this is definitely noticeable in their products as they appeal to people of all shapes, sizes and ages. H&M is also cheap which is a bonus! I've picked my favourites for you:



1. This black H&M bag reminds me of the Alexander Wang Diego bucket bag so much! The H&M version is £524.45 cheaper so if, like me, you can't afford to splash out on the designer then this copy cat is perfect.

2. I know that these H&M loop earrings could look cheap and trashy... but styled correctly I think they would look fab! I'd wear them with a leather skirt (the one featured in this post is perfect!); black tights; chunky, black leather boots; a white, chiffon shirt; a thin, pastel coloured sweater on top tucked in (yet again, the one featured would be gorgeous); a luxurious black, tweed boyfriend coat and lady-like, structured black bag. With an outfit so sophisticated these £3.99 earrings will look anything but cheap!

3. This H&M dress is so versatile. I love how it is styled on the model on the website with the addition of the grungey, black boots and the slick back hair - it's cool and relaxed. I love how such a girly dress can be toughened up. At the same time though I can see this dress with tan sandals, wavy beach hair, a straw bag, a fedora and delicate, gold jewellery - all topped of with a bronzed tan. Picture a stylish, sunkissed goddess on a hot, sandy beach. Buy it now and keep wearing it through 'til autumn. Perfect and all for only £14.99.

4. I love leather so when I spotted this H&M skirt I loved it instantly. I long to wear it with a black, velvet crop top; a long, thin, leopard print kimono style jacket; a black fedora; lots of jewellery and sky high platform boots for a rebellious kind of look. Love it.

5. This H&M light turquoise jumper is adorable. £34.99 for such a good quality sweater is amazing and the colour is to die for. I can see this jumper being a staple in anyones wardrobe. Last year I bought Topshop's ombré cream and baby blue jumper and I really can't imagine my wardrobe without it. Jumpers are always perfect for throwing on on wintery days as well as keeping in your bag for when summer nights get chilly. Perfect.

6. These H&M boots are AMAZING! At only £29.99, they're a complete steal! I love the chunky rubber soles and the silver zips. The heel height is perfect for day-to-night wear. I love them.

7. Everyone needs a staple tee in their wardrobe and this H&M grey marl tee is perfect. The soft jersey and the V-neck are lovely. You can wear this top with everything from leather trousers to skinny jeans to fitted trousers to maxi skirts - it really is versatile. At only £6.99, you could buy it in an array of colours. I've got my eyes on 'natural white', 'black' and 'burgundy' (which has now gone down in the sale to £2!).

Have you been buying any H&M beauties lately?

Sian x


No comments:

Post a Comment