Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Wishlist Items #6 and #7

At the minute, I'm a bit obsessed with shorts/skirts and blazer suits.


For my wishlist items today, I've picked 1. Topshop's Aztec Boucle blazer and 2. the matching shorts. I love the cropped cut of the blazer and the fact the shorts are high-waisted. The fact the blazer has an open front is really cute. The print is stunning and boucle is very in at the minute. The fact the colours are muted means it'll last through the seasons.

For a casual day time look I'd wear this mini suit with a simple white polo-neck tee or a white chiffon shirt, black tights and some smart, black boots (these Topshop 'Physics' boots would be perfect! I've had my eye on them for a while). I'd keep my make-up and hair simple. A chunky, gold watch is all that's needed. For a night time look I'd add a thin, V-neck, white vest; a delicate, gold chain necklace; bare legs with some strappy heels (these ASOS 'Hollywood' heels are gorgeous!); a slick of matte red lipstick; hair scraped back in a tight, high pony-tail and a muted, metal box clutch.

What do you think?

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment